It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Certain types of attire are not appropriate for school. Students should not wear the following:
- Extremely short skirts or skorts (In grades 3,4,and 5 shorts must be at least fingertip length)
- Bare midriff shirts, tank tops, halter tops.
- Shirts or hats with obscene or inappropriate slogans or pictures.
- Pants which do not fit securely at the waist.
- Any form of clothing which disrupts student learning.
- No spray hair coloring or distracting adornment (ex. Fluorescent hair color).
- Flip flops (students may wear sandals as long as their heel is secured to the sole of the shoe with at least one strap). Students will be required to wear appropriate shoes for physical activities on days they attend physical education class.
*If a student arrives to school dressed in any of the above attire, a parent will be contacted to bring appropriate clothing to the school. Students arriving to school inappropriately dressed on more than one occasion may be subject to disciplinary action.